Our Environmental and Quality Policy
- To ensure the protection of the environment by minimizing the internal and external factors that affect the environmental pollution,
- Using resources effectively and rationally,
- Applying recycling technology,
- Organizing environmental training and awareness-raising activities inside and outside the company, supporting such activities
- To ensure continuous improvement and development,
- To fulfill obligations arising from existing laws,
- Fulfilling compliance obligations,
- Continuously improving the environmental management system to increase environmental performance,
- To provide environmental awareness in a systematic and regular manner in all fields of activity
Our Environmental and Quality Policy
GENOKS GENETICS CENTER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), your personal data, in the capacity of Data Controller, may be used, recorded, stored, updated, transferred and/ or processed by classification. In this context, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations issued by our Center to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to protect personal data, our Center maintains the appropriate level of security in order to prevent the unlawful processing of your personal data, to prevent unlawful access and to ensure its preservation. takes all technical and administrative measures to ensure The target audience of this text is our patients who apply to our Center for genetic testing and all real persons whose personal data are processed, except for the employees of our Center or the candidates who have applied for a job at our Center. The personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are given below, but not limited to those stated here;
Name, surname, T.C. ID number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location / security image recording, call center / service quality voice recording, bank account number, cookie records and genetic test results
Purposes of processing personal data and legal reasons;
Your personal data shared by you will be processed for the purpose of;
- Executing the necessary studies, including but not limited to the determination and implementation of the commercial and business strategies of our Center, marketing activities, business development and planning activities, in order to benefit you and/or the institutions and organizations you represent from the products and services offered by our Center. ,
- Execution of operations for the work and services carried out by our Center,
- Ensuring the physical security and control of the locations in use of our center,
- Establishing business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employee) relations,
- Ensuring contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our center's human resources policies,
- Calling the call center of our center or using the website and/or
- Participation in training, seminars or organizations organized by our center.
Your personal data that you share with our center can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically, through automatic or non-automatic methods, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. Necessary business processes are designed and technical security infrastructure developments are implemented in order to prevent your personal data provided and stored by our center from being exposed to unauthorized access, manipulation, loss or damage in the environments where they are stored.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from the data streams of our Center by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Within the scope of laws and other legislation and for the purposes explained, your personal data can be transferred;
- To the companies that we have authorized, operating on behalf of our Center, our representatives and/or our technology and solution partners created for the purpose of disclosing genetic tests
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations that are authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their applicable laws,
- To the obligatory persons, institutions and organizations regarding the legal follow-up processes, and to the third parties we consult, including the auditors, and to business partners, third parties, authorized persons and organizations for the above-mentioned purposes, within the country and abroad, without being limited to these.
By applying to our center, You have the right to;
- Learn whether your personal data has been processed,
- Request information if processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom it has been transferred at home / abroad,
- Ask for correction if it's missing/wrongly processed,
- To request deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the PDPL,
- Request the notification of the above-mentioned transactions to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
- Demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PDPL Law, you can submit your request to our Center to exercise your above-mentioned rights in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can personally deliver your petition with the necessary information identifying your identity, send it through a notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org kep with a secure electronic signature.